I still find myself amazed by the iPad.. more than eighteen months later. This is a thought that came to me just now while I on holiday and watching Xfactor with my wife on the ITVPlayer app.
I started to think about how much I’ve used my iPad today and the variety too:
- Started the day reading the news – Sunday Times App
- Caught up with email
- Then caught up with the TV news by watching BBC News
- A bit of twitter
- Read my daily deluge of RSS feeds / blogs using Reeder.
- Caught up on Facebook
- After our long country walk, I spent the day reading a book on the Kindle app (using the iPad and not the Kindle device)
- Watched the Liverpool v Chelsea match live on the Sky Sports mobile app
- Some more reading on the Kindle, some more catching up with Reeder
- and now, watching XFactor on the ITVPlayer.